Trevor Noah's Lena Dunham Impression Is His First Great GIFable Moment
I don’t know how to make GIFs, but I am desperate for someone to create one of Trevor Noah in the clip below, at the 3:22 mark when he’s basically making fun of Lena Dunham’s over-the-top reaction to Hillary acknowledging that she is a feminist.
It’s at the 3:22 mark. You can’t miss it. It’s when Trevor Noah shakes like a giddy, drunken marionette.
Update: Spectacular reader George C. has provided the GIF.
Here’s the original video, which will provide the context.
The entire clip is also well worth watching, as Noah explores “Pandermic 2016,” or the ways in which the Presidential candidates pander to celebrities. It includes Hillary Clinton making a dick joke about Lenny Kravitz, and as a fan of Hillary Clinton, I’ve never liked her more than when she acknowledged that she’d like to see Kravitz’ junk.
He still needs to improve his teleprompter reading skills and work up some honest self-indignation, but I like Trevor Noah so far.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia