The FBI Conducted a Predawn Raid on the Home of Paul Manafort; How Was Your Morning?
The Washington Post is reporting that on July 26th, federal agents conducted a raid on the home of Paul Manafort, using a search warrant to seize documents and other materials.
So, you know: Bob Mueller is not fucking around.
Manafort says that if they had wanted the documents, they could have just asked, but clearly, Mueller was sending a message: He’s going after these people, and he’s going hard, and the FBI doesn’t plan on giving these folks an opportunity to hide and/or shred their shit. You don’t conduct a “predawn” raid unless you mean business.
In the meantime, on that same day, Donald Trump tweeted the following:
Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2017
Think Donny Trash was feeling the heat?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia