That Kid Who Started the Fire at Trump's Deploraball Protest Was Drew Carey's Son
Remember that young hero last week, who started a small fire during a protest outside of the pre-Inaugural Deploroball because he “felt like it” and because “I’m just saying, ‘Screw our President!”
The Type Of Kid Whose Mom Let Him Get 2 Earrings In Elementary School + Likes To Burn Things… 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/9e2KGCkFy5— DJ Wonder™ (@djwonder) January 20, 2017
Yeah, that was the son of Drew Carey, the Price is Right host and star of The Drew Carey Show. His name is Connor, and we love him.
Also, good parenting, Drew. Connor may one day grow up to be an arsonist, but at least his heart is in the right place.
Source: DCist via Pahle
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia