At this point, there can exist but two possibilities:
1. There is a secret shadow government running the world and they are doing so through Mad Libs.
2. This entire year has been a Jacob’s Ladder death dream as we collectively die from some bad corned beef.
Mark Ruffalo said this.
The princes of chaos unite. Ted Cruz offers debate help to Trump - The Washington Post https://t.co/YpmcesA19m— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) September 29, 2016
Then Ted Cruz said this.
And I’m all this.
As has been the case with every single moment of this entire election cycle, there is a lot to unpack in this tweet.
1. Of course Ted Cruz’s favorite Mark Ruffalo movie is Now You See Me.
2. The Twitter template the GOP uses when its members get on social media has to be this: [nice words] [mean words] [single-word sentence with exclamation point] [mention how baller Now You See Me Was because that shit was dope]
3. Presumably he means the Joss Whedon Save the Day video which could only get GOP votes if undecided voters somehow *don’t* want to see “Full Marky” which is IMPLAUSIBLE.
6. Am I dying?