Take Back The House, 2018 Edition
While the Democratic Party and Liberals continue to fight over the bigger ticket (holy moly, you guys, you got a new platform which is a good step, but can you not with this!?), there are some really solid candidates running for the House. First up was Randy Bryce, running for Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District seat, home to Paul Ryan (you might want to add cardio to your routine, dude). Next up is Amy McGrath, a Marine Corp veteran running for Kentucky’s Sixth Congressional District. KENTUCKY! Yowza! Check out her ad below:
Currently, the Republicans hold 240 House seats, to Democrats’ 214; 218 gives the party a controlling power. A few more candidates like Randy and Amy, and maybe I’ll sleep easier at night.
Ursula lives in Chicago and likes potatoes very much. You can follow her here.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia