President Obama Perfectly Frames Donald Trump's Temperament Problem
Briefly, bringing those of y’all who checked out today up to speed on what’s happening in the election: That letter that FBI Director James Comey wrote last week re: Anthony Weiner’s emails? He released a statement today to this effect, basically: “Yeah, that letter? My bad. We didn’t find anything in Weiner’s emails that we haven’t seen before. Sorry about that. I know we messed up the Democratic candidate’s momentum, and may have ultimately harmed her chances of becoming the next President, but, you know: Bygones.”
Otherwise, there were lots of speeches today. Trump whined, Hillary recited lyrics from Jay-Z’s “My President is Black,” and President Obama torched Donald Trump after it was revealed that his campaign took away his access to Twitter on the final two days of the election.
Obama: "Now, if someone can't handle a Twitter account, they can't handle the nuclear codes." pic.twitter.com/zG3odMEmwv— Greg Hogben (@MyDaughtersArmy) November 6, 2016
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia