FBI Agent Peter Strzok Hands Trey Gowdy's Ass to Him During Congressional Hearings
I wasn’t paying all that much attention to the Peter Strzok testimony in front of Congress this morning, because the Emmy nominations were going on, and I expected that it would mostly amount to the Republicans twisting the words of the FBI Agent and/or badgering him to answer questions that he was advised by the FBI not to answer. The few minutes I watched earlier essentially confirmed that.
But then, this happened.
Much in the media has been made about one text that Strzok sent to a colleague: “We’ll stop” Trump. Rep. Trey Gowdy tried to make an assumption about that text, and that assumption backfired on him spectacularly. This right here is fucking fire.
“This Strzok hearing was a bad idea” pic.twitter.com/s2Ydixk5ts— Scott Dworkin (@funder) July 12, 2018
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia