Paul Ryan Stumped By Question Asking Him the Difference Between Roy Moore and Donald Trump
A couple of things on this exchange between Paul Ryan and NPR’s Steve Inskeep:
1) Wow! That’s what Steve Inskeep looks like? You hear a guy’s voice for years and you build an image of the face that belongs to that voice, and when the face doesn’t match the one in your head, it ends up looking like someone is dubbing his voice over someone else’s face.
2) Paul Ryan believes the allegations against Roy Moore are credible and that he should drop out, but when asked what the difference between the Trump and Roy Moore situation is, Paul Ryan seems to get lost in Steve Inskeep’s eyes. “Well I think, uh, you know, uh, I’m focused on Congress, see?”
I think what Paul Ryan is trying to say is, “Well, uh, let me pass this tax plan, and ask me that question again after Donald Trump has signed it and I have no more use for him.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia