On Alec Baldwin, We Find Common Ground with Donald Trump's Morning Tweet
Donald Trump is miserable; White House morale has bottomed out; the Administration has lost complete control of their boss; he’s advocating for Democratic gun reform proposals; and he’s pushing trade wars that no one wants during a time of economic prosperity, but at least we can find common ground in one sense:
Bring back Hammond!
Alec Baldwin, whose dying mediocre career was saved by his terrible impersonation of me on SNL, now says playing me was agony. Alec, it was agony for those who were forced to watch. Bring back Darrell Hammond, funnier and a far greater talent!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 2, 2018
Or better yet, give the gig to Beck Bennett. He’s been doing a version of it for two years, anyway.
(ScarJo and McKinnon have nothing to do with this post, but it’s a far more preferable header image to either Trump or Baldwin).
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia