Mike Pence and this Hugely Diverse Group of Outsiders Are Here to Shake Up the Status Quo
Vice President-elect Mike Pence met with a diverse group of Washington outsiders (the House of Representatives) in a freshly drained swamp today. Man is that swamp drained or what? And diverse? More like the-diversest, amirite? TAKE THAT, LIBTARDS, YOU’RE THE REAL RACISTS.
I mean. Look. How. Fucking. Diverse this shit is.
We’ve got single thumbs.
We’ve got double thumbs.
We’ve got arms that look kind of Photoshopped.
We’ve got a visual depiction of women’s daily struggles.
We’ve got that one person who had her friend take one with her camera and is looking at that rather than the one everyone else is looking at.
And we’ve of course got a rich, wide tapestry of racial diversities.
Crushing it already, Mike.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia