Martin Sheen, Debra Messing and Others Urge Electors to Vote Anyone but Trump
Like, anyone. The Cupcake Wars guy, Santa Claus, this coffee cup I’m holding, anyone.
Unite for America is a group dedicated to urging the electors of the electoral college to save us from the apocalypse and put their vote toward anyone but Donald Trump. To aid in their push, they’ve enlisted President Jed Bartlett, Grace Adler, Moby, my beloved BD GODDAMN WONG, and a bunch of others who are all more qualified to be president than Donald Trump.
Look, if this works, and it won’t, it’s still not going to be Hillary. It’ll be someone else also terrible and dangerous. Because everything sucks and is hopeless. I don’t know how to end this post in a positive light. Just start drinking and stay that way till 2020.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia