Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Hamilton Are Here to Make Everything All Better
If there’s been one thing that has helped keep us somewhat OK during this gross time of gross, it’s been the power of SONG. An adorable little moppet and Jon Stewart both joined Stephen Colbert for a musical discussion of voting, not voting and “toffee from an old man’s pants.”
And if that’s not enough, Hamilton star Javier Muñoz shows up to remind us all NOT TO THROW AWAY OUR SHOT.
Come for the spittakes, stay for the message. Vote today and stop the angry tax-and-draft-dodging orange groundhog.
We’ll miss you, Jon Stewart being Jon Stewart. But damn we hope you don’t have to bust it out again.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia