Joe Scarborough on The Republican Party: 'My Party Is Going Straight to Hell'
“Why do Republicans keep looking into cameras and lie?” Joe Scarborough ranted on Morning Joe this morning. “Who do they think is stupid enough that they can’t read the numbers in the Wall Street Journal … Stop lying about it. We know you’re lying about it. We’re not stupid, and you Republicans in the House have been lying non-stop …they will embrace Vladimir Putin and Russia if Donald Trump does … why do you sell your soul, and not just your political soul. You are selling your soul!”
I got no love for Joe Scarborough, but someone has to set their f**king party straight.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia