Joe Biden is a Good Man
Brian Mosteller, the director of Oval Office operations at the White House, and Joe Mahshie, a trip coordinator for Michelle Obama got married this week.
In Joe Biden’s home.
By Joe Biden.
Proud to marry Brian and Joe at my house. Couldn't be happier, two longtime White House staffers, two great guys. pic.twitter.com/0om1PT7bKh— Vice President Biden (@VP) August 1, 2016
As some may recall, it was Joe Biden who forced the Obama administration’s hand back in 2012 by expressing his support for same-sex marriage before Obama was ready to make such an announcement, because even Joe Biden’s gaffes are sweet and well-intentioned.
Love is love! —Jill https://t.co/xDrz2m9qf2— Dr. Jill Biden (@DrBiden) August 2, 2016
After the ceremony, I assume, everyone got ripped and listen to Joe Biden stories until 4 a.m.
God, I hope Aunt Hillary is half as cool as Uncle Joe.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia