It's Not OK to Make Fun of People Falling Off Stage, Unless They're Introducing Ted Cruz
Here’s Carly Fiorina introducing the future also-ran GOP candidate of the United States and subsequently falling like Ted Cruz’s chances at the presidency.
It’s not funny! She could’ve been hurt! Except she wasn’t, and it’s hilarious. It’s like they opened a trap door and she fell in.
Related: My favorite tweet of the weekend.
.@tedcruz the only difference between you and a transgender person is that one day, maybe a transgender person will be president.— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) May 1, 2016
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia