Hillary Clinton's New Ad is a Potent Reminder of What's at Stake
Love her. Don’t love her. Trust her, or not. When the other option is Donald Trump, there’s a lot more at stake here than four years under a President with whom you disagree politically. Donald Trump is not just a guy who overturns the Affordable Care Act or makes abortion illegal again. He’s a guy that we will have to explain to our children.
How do we teach our children to be decent human beings when Donald Trump is proof that you can succeed without being one?
Meanwhile, the printer for the RNC Rules Committee has broken down today, which may or may not be code for Trump stalling for time and trying to prevent the delegates from passing rules that would allow them to overthrow him as the presumptive nominee.
A broken printer caused the RNC Rules Committee to delay until after 1PM, because dark ages.— Sarah Reese Jones (@srjones66) July 14, 2016
Hat Tip: Dave Chen
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia