Hillary Clinton Quickly Turns Mike Pence's Debate 'Victory' Into Ash
If you didn’t watch the VP debate last night, honestly you didn’t miss that much. It was almost as if Tim Kaine, instead of trying to win the debate on style points, instead orchestrated the perfect campaign ad.
He did. It is spectacular. Tim Kaine spent all night setting up the perfect joke. Here is the punchline.
I really don’t know how much influence political ads have on the election, ultimately, but I can’t imagine that anyone who didn’t see the debate and saw only that ad would think that Mike Pence “won.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia