Hillary Clinton Has the Drag Vote--Queens Lip Sync as Donald Trump
The time has come…to lip sync FOR. YOUR. RIGHTS.
Some of the most well known and beloved drag queens have come together, beat their faces with the finest “Papa John’s pizza grease” orange they could find in their Anastasia of Beverly Hills makeup cases, and have a message for us. Here are queens from RuPaul’s Drag Race and beyond Tempest DuJour, Landon Cider, Alaska Thunderfuck (for this video and this video only I almost forgive her for Rolaskatox, ALMOST), Naysha Lopez, Mariah Balenciaga, Alyssa Edwards, Ginger Minj, Jaidynn Diore Fierce and Chad Michaels, in Donald Trump’s very own words.
Where the queens go, so go I.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia