Gut Check Time: How Does This Election Shake Out (Poll)?
It’s noon, and based on what you’ve seen today (and for comfort or lack thereof), I thought we’d test the waters of our readership. How do you think it will go down honestly?
I’ll say this from what we do know: Nevada looks good for Clinton. Florida looks slightly better than not. New Hampshire is a pure tossup. North Carolina — because of the suppressed black vote — looks like it might be tilting toward Trump, along with Iowa and New Hampshire. Colorado, frankly, is closer than I would like.
That’s according to polls, and according to early voting.
Meanwhile, newscasts this morning suggests a strong turnout, although we have no idea who that turnout will ultimately favor. But I have a generally good feeling about the election, and I personally think a 4-point margin of victory nationally is well within reach for HRC.
We’re not going to poll this, but if Trump loses, do you think he will deliver a concession speech?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia