Donald Trump Tried to Kiss a Little Girl on the Mouth and She. Wasn't. Having. It.
Here’s your worst nightmare.
From tonight's Trump rally: pic.twitter.com/g1MtfIAvFV— Angelo Carusone (@GoAngelo) October 18, 2016
He’s a natural with kids, isn’t he?
“I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park …Melania is a wonderful mother. She takes care of the baby and I pay all of the costs.”
What a nurturing man!
“There’s a lot of women out there that demand that the husband act like the wife, and you know, there’s a lot of husbands that listen to that. So you know, they go for it. If I had a different type of wife. I probably wouldn’t have a baby, ya know, cause that’s not my thing.”
You don’t say?
“I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait.”
Just remember this: Kids always know.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia