We Are Through the Looking Glass, Folks
Here. Watch this. I’d quote it to save you from it, but you’d never, ever believe me without witnessing it yourself.
For those who didn’t watch, here’s what sitting Texas Congressman Blake Farenthold said when asked if he’d continue to endorse Donald Trump if Donald Trump said, “I like raping women.”
“I’d consider it.”
He would consider it.
This is the bind that Donald Trump has put the Republicans Party in. In order to court his constituency, a morally vacuous Congressman just said on national television that he might be OK with a President who admitted that he likes to rape women.
There is nowhere left to go now, folks. We have reached the end of our democracy. It was a good run. Please watch your step as you get off.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia