CNN Fires Jeffrey (Sh*t)Lord, Finally
CNN has severed ties with conservative commentator and pro-Trump ignoramus, Jeffrey Lord, after he tweeted the following:
Sieg Heil!— Jeff Lord (@realJeffreyLord) August 10, 2017
To be fair, there is context. He’d been calling Media Matters “fascists” for the last few days, and Angelo Carusone — the head of the progressive organization — called him on it, and Lord responded by tweeting the Nazi salute. Lord has insisted up and down that he was “mocking” fascists, but he picked a funny way to do it. Do you mock (race) by tweeting a (racial epithet)?
Quite frankly, I have no idea how Jeffrey Lord has managed to survive for as long as he has. He’s so irrationally pro-Trump that at one point Anderson Coooper asked him, “If Trump took a dump on a desk, would you defend it?”
Anyway, good riddance. The only thing about Jeffrey Lord that I will miss is watching Ana Navarro shame the hell out of him.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia