Briefly (Very Briefly), Here's How Fox News Is Covering Election Night
This morning, coverage of election night dominates the front page of The NYTimes and The Washington Post and USA Today, among most publications.
Here’s the home page of Fox News:
You have to scroll down five pages (5) to get to the first article about last night’s election, and it’s not even about Ralph Northam and the Democrats winning; it’s about Trump distancing himself from Ed Gillespie. There’s only one more article on the entire home page about the election, and that’s about Chris Hurst, the local reporter who ran — and won — after his girlfriend was shot on camera last year.
Meanwhile, here was Sean Hannity’s entire contribution to the election results last night. Six seconds:
As far as Fox News viewers are concerned, last night didn’t even happen. They are truly living in an alternate reality. I guess that’s another difference between liberals and conservatives. We wallow. They ignore.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia