For V-Day, a Horrifyingly Creepy Real-Life Example of How Not To Ask Someone On a Date
The following text exchange took place over the course of several months between former Democratic campaign worker Alaina Hampton and her direct supervisor, Kevin Quinn. The texts have been filed as evidence of sexual harassment.
If you could get sued for NOT TAKING A FUCKING HINT, Alaina Hampton would get a multimillion-dollar verdict with triple punitive damages.
via Chicago Tribune
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia