We’re back, again!
Apologies for all the interruptions, but due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control, one of us had to go disappear to an undisclosed location once again! (Okay, it was me.)
But now that that’s over for now, it’s time for us to get back to the business at hand: talking a lot about television, and yelling at Dustin for not preparing his segments!
I mean, he’s had three weeks worth of television to fill up his semi-regular segment Dustin Explains Television Presents: Dustin’s Five Minute Free For All, but he “claims” that there was “too much” television over the past three weeks, which “means” that he “couldn’t properly prepare” and couldn’t remember what he watched.
Except, of course, for Manifest, because Dustin will always love Manifest.
But I digress. Despite this, we continued to cover some amount of television, including:
- The new Netflix series Inside Man, which Tori and Dustin have convinced me to try to watch!
- The new (also Netflix) series Blockbuster, which we had hopes for and which may yet reach them, it’s a little TBD!
- Tori brings us all the news from Kung Fu Corner!
- Dustin and Tori talk more Quantum Leap!
- Also we talked about Andor, which I definitely didn’t just remember as I was working on this post!
As an aside: when I was in the undisclosed location, it was sometimes difficult to access American television due to licensing issues or whatever, which is when I remembered that I’m supposed to be the Comedy Editor around here (haha, good joke Dustin). So in that spirit, here’s a standup special from Phil Hanley I thoroughly enjoyed! (h/t to my friend Colin, who won’t see this, but who did tell me to watch the special)
Podjiba! The podcast that we try to bring you weekly but sometimes have to take breaks for reasons, you understand, can still be found where podcasts are located, as well as right here!