Check Out the Season Two Teaser for Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale'
For anyone who thought that season two of The Handmaid’s Tale would let off the gas and brighten the tone, I’ve got some news for you:
It appears as though Offred et. al, are going to suffer a lot more before before Elisabeth Moss’ characters lights a match up in this bitch and goes Atomic Blonde on Fred Waterford and gang.
Also, I’m not a huge fan of slowed-down haunting versions of old songs, but that Buffalo Springfield version of “Stop Children What’s that Sound” is effective as hell.
The Handmaid’s Tale returns on April 25, 2018 with two brand new episodes. In the meantime, if you haven’t watched the first season yet, catch up, and read Hannah’s weekly recaps for more insights.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia