Trailer: Amy, Maya, Rachel (and Tina) Go To Netflix's 'Wine Country'
You know how Adam Sandler is always getting all his buddies together and making movies set in Hawaii or in the countryside in what are essentially paid vacations? Amy Poehler can do that, too, and chances are, her movie will actually be fun to watch.
Here’s the trailer for Netflix’s Wine Country, directed by Amy Poehler and starring all of her friends: Maya Rudolph, Tina Fey, Rachel Dratch, Emily Spivey (who co-wrote with Poehler and Liz Cackowski), Ana Gasteyer, Paula Pell, and Cherry Jones (also, Jason Schwartzman, because why not?) It sounds like an awesome excuse for friends to get together and drink a lot of wine, and the results look fun, too.
Wine Country debuts on Netflix on May 10th. BYOB.
Header Image Source: Netflix
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me