The Trailer for the Wachowski's Netflix Series, 'Sense8' Has Arrived
Does the trailer make any goddamn sense at all? Well, no, but it has to be more coherent than Jupiter Ascending, plus Sayid from Lost (Naveen Andrews) is in it. The series will tell the story of eight strangers from different cultures and parts of the world, who, in the aftermath of a tragic death, suddenly find themselves mentally and emotionally connected - an evolutionary leap of technological origin.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia