'Making a Murderer' Is Returning to Netflix with More One-Sided Episodes
The executive producers/directors of Netflix’s Making a Murderer, Laura Ricciardi and Moira Demos, are currently in the process of producing more episodes of the documentary series, which will be aired on the streaming network. The second season will look into the post-conviction process and offer “exclusive access to Avery’s new lawyer Kathleen Zellner and Dassey’s legal team, led by Laura Nirider and Steve Drizin.”
In other words, the next chapter in Making a Murderer will continue to be a one-sided examination of the “emotional toll” the process has been on Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey, the two men convicted for the murder of Teresa Halbach.
One would imagine that a second season would be more of the same.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia