'House of Cards' Final Season Teaser: Spoiler, Frank Underwood Is Very Dead
We don’t know how he dies, or under what circumstances (although, hit by a subway train would be fitting), but when House of Cards returns for its final season (without Kevin Spacey), former President Frank Underwood will be dead.
How do we know? Because in the new sixth season teaser for House of Cards, President Claire Underwood is paying her respects to Frank’s headstone in a very Claire Underwood sort of way:
“I’ll tell you this though, Francis. When they bury me, it won’t be in my backyard. And when they pay their respects, they’ll have to wait in line.”
I hope that Claire — played by Robin Wright — spits on his grave in the next scene.
House of Cards returns on November 2nd.
Header Image Source: Netflix
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia