'Gilmore Girls' Is Bringing All New Episodes to Netflix
TVLine is reporting that Warner Brothers has closed a deal with Netflix to bring back Gilmore Girls for a limited series. Negotiations are still underway with the major cast — Alexis Bledel, Scott Patterson, and Lauren Graham — but they are all expected to return (Melissa McCarthy, too?)
The reunion will come in the form of four 90-minute episodes, which will be written by Amy Sherman-Palladino, who left Gilmore Girls in its final season on the WB over a contractual dispute. This will allow her to finish the series the way it was intended: With Luke Danes burning his hat in despair and living alone for the rest of his life, while Milo Ventimiglia and Cary Agos wrestle shirtless for 90 minutes.
Or, you know, whatever Amy Sherman-Palladino has in mind.
No word yet on when the revival will air.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia