Trailer: Yes, You Should Be Excited about Hulu's 'Castle Rock'
The ten-episode first season of Castle Rock, set in the Stephen King multiverse, is set to debut on Hulu on July 25th. It stars sexy motherfucker Andre Holland, creepy-ass Bill Skarsgård and one of my personal Pajiba 10 all-timers, Melanie Lynskey, as well as Terry O’Quinn, Jane Levy, and Noel Fisher. The cast is right up my alley; it’s set in Maine (although it was apparently filmed in Nateman’s neck of the woods in Massachusetts; and I’ve watched the first couple of episodes. I’m not allowed to write about them yet, but there’s a reason I’m posting the trailer. I’m nearly as excited about Castle Rock as I am the third season of Wynonna Earp (and the fourth of Better Call Saul).
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia