Call 'Jessica Jones' to Congratulate Her on a New Season
Just today it was announced that Jessica Jones has been officially renewed for a second season. This was the post on Facebook announcing it:
Fun fact: that phone number WORKS. I called it and got through on my first try to hear a recorded message from Krysten Ritter saying that Alias Investigation had “cases ‘n shit”. I was so surprised I hung up before I fully heard the “leave a message” tag to that and haven’t been able to get back through. If any of you feel like trying, have at it.
In addition to adding another season of everyone’s new favorite hard-drinking, PTSD tormented private eye, Netflix is also mulling a Punisher series starring Jon Bernthal who will be playing the character in the upcoming Daredevil season. So the Netflix/Marvel partnership seems to be going swimmingly for everyone!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia