Behind the Scenes on Those 'Daredevil' Stunts
Because the second season of Daredevil was released yesterday, I know that most of you aren’t interested in hearing about anything else this weekend. So, to make you all happy, here’s a short interview with fight and stunt coordinator/2nd unit director Phillip J. Silvera where he talks about how they make the fights in Daredevil different and how MMA has changed fight choreography:
You can see Charlie Cox in some of those shots, but some are also pretty clearly Cox’s stunt double, Chris Brewster. Daredevil isn’t Chris’s first experience in the Marvel universe, if you take a look at his demo reel you can see that he’s worn a few very famous costumes in his career:
This show and the team working on it definitely take their stunts very seriously. Feel free to discuss in the comments, but try to be conscientious about spoilers in your main post.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia