Witness The Feminist Remix Of Drake's Misogynistic "Hotline Bling"
Ever since I left the city you
Got a reputation for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out
Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out
Cause ever since I left the city, you
Started wearing less and goin’ out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hangin’ with some girls I’ve never seen before…
Why you never alone
Why you always touching road
Used to always stay at home, be a good girl
Kind of easy to see why this track’s been accused of slut shaming, huh?
Well, Ceresia’s not having it. So she released a remix from this unnamed ex’s perspective, showing their ain’t no shame in sex or champagne.
H/T The Mary Sue
Kristy Puchko has found her Wednesday soundtrack.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia