When Dad Tricks Out Your Wheelchair, Making You the Coolest Kid on Halloween...
Any kid, anywhere would love to have a supercool Star Wars vehicle to ride around Trick-or-Treating Halloween night, but not all kids have a dad like Jeremy Miller, aka “Tenacious J.” Ryan traditionally makes awesome costumes for his eight year old son who has spina bifida, and this Halloween the force was with them. Just look at this brilliant Empire Strikes Back Snowspeeder, complete with working flaps and “guns” fully loaded with Nerf glow sticks!
“I was a huge Star Wars fan as a kid and I would have loved to have something like this, so it makes me giddy-happy to see my son so happy and excited in it.” (Ryan Miller)
This makes my heart sing; Happy Halloween, indeed.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia