Reddit Asks: What Is Something People Do To Look Smart That Really Makes Them Look Dumb?
Telling women to carry heavy things with their bajingo. Attacking Robert Mueller instead of focusing on what he told us all, Michael Moore. These are things that people do to make themselves look smart that actually make them look like the attention-seeking dipsticks they really are instead.
Over on Reddit, u/notepreocupes wanted some more examples of things people do to look smart that actually make them look dumber than the offspring of a certain president of America. *wink*
Header Image Source: Twitter
- Review: 'Harpoon' Delivers Dark Laughs And Grisly Horror On The High Seas
- Someone is Hating on Childless People Going to Disney Parks Again, With an Obnoxious Privileged Spin
- Questions About the Ending of 'Veronica Mars' Season 4
- Stream It Or Nah? Netflix's 'Great Hack': What Are We Really Angry About Here?
- Meghan McCain Thinks Democrats Need to Coddle Trump Voters, How 'Bout No?