We Really Only Need the Down-Thumbs, Buddy
Rizzoli & Isles on TNT at 9:00pm ET. So, I am aware that for the last two nights there’s been some glitch that prevents you from commenting on this article. Not that TV is much worth talking about here at the end of August, but it has been noted that you couldn’t even TRY to and we’re trying to fix that. What does this have to do with Rizzoli & isles? Nothing, but it’s my space and I decide how to use it.
Zoo on CBS at 9:00pm ET.
Hard Knocks on HBO at 10:00pm ET. I applaud HBO for trying to make the Texans interesting.
Tosh.0 on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Seventh season summer premiere. I want all of you to sit in silent reflection on the shows by your favorite comedians or people that were never renewed, or not renewed for more than a couple seasons. Then remember that Daniel Tosh has made it seven seasons by making fun of YouTube videos.
Another Period on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. First season finale.
Genevieve Burgess has not understood Tosh.0 from day one and still doesn’t.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia