We Now Know How Emma Thompson's 'Love Actually' Plot Ended
Recently, Richard Curtis and his family went to a midnight screening of Love Actually and his partner, Emma Freud, decided to tweet out interesting behind the scenes facts about the movie. While I am generally opposed to people texting in movie theaters, I guess this is a fair exception.
Richard only called colin firth's character 'jamie' so the kids could say 'I hate uncle jamie'. His brother is called jamie. #LoveActually— emma freud (@emmafreud) December 13, 2015
Just incase you were worried, martin freeman had a little sock on his willy. #LoveActually— emma freud (@emmafreud) December 13, 2015
But then there was this less fun fact that tells us how Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman got on after the events of the movie:
@JPerlstrom they stay together but home isn't as happy as it once was.— emma freud (@emmafreud) December 13, 2015
A little melancholy for the rest of the film, but not especially surprising and pretty realistic. Depressingly so, actually.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia