'Vanity Fair' Teases Exclusive 'The Force Awakens' Coverage
Today, Vanity Fair released the cover for the June edition of their magazine, and it features some familiar faces and some new ones:
The cover launched one day in advance of the internet’s favorite Star Wars holiday, May the 4th, and Vanity Fair promises more exclusive photos, videos, and interviews tomorrow.
It is getting harder and harder to reasonably manage expectations for this movie and we still have over seven months to go. For those of us trying to avoid over-saturation, it’s going to be a very long summer and fall.
via our lovely Joanna Robinson
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia