Tom Sizemore Seriously Injures a Stuntman on the Set of USA Network's 'Shooter'
The new USA Network series, Shooter — based on the Mark Wahlberg movie that was basically a modestly well-done rip off of Jason Bourne — arrives on the network on July 19th, but it’s hit a snag in production, as a stuntman has been seriously injured on the set.
According to TMZ, the show was filming a sniper scene when Tom Sizemore — who was driving an SUV with Omar Epps as a passenger — inadvertently backed over a stuntman with his SUV instead of driving forward, as the sequence was designed. The stuntman was pinned underneath the SUV. Crew members tried to lift the SUV off the stuntman but were unsuccessful, so he remained pinned until they were able to locate a jack.
The stuntman, who has not yet been identified, was airlifted to a local hospital, where he is in “really bad shape,” as anyone might be after being pinned under an SUV in what I can only imagine was a harrowing scene for everyone.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia