The A Cappella Version of the Mortal Kombat Theme You Wish You Could Pull Off
Since the song “Techno Syndrome (Mortal Kombat)” was released in 1993, I would say that most people who were even passingly familiar with the game or movie have tried to “sing” the theme to themselves. Most of us have failed spectacularly, and our dignity was only saved by the fact that we undertook this fool’s errand in enough privacy that there were no witnesses. But comedy group The Warp Time managed to produce an a cappella version of the theme which is, well, it’s not perfect but it’s definitely the strongest effort I’ve ever seen.
I also enjoy the small dig at the new, completely ridiculously brutal fatalities they get in at the end there. The new version of Mortal Kombat has some seriously fucked up fatalities.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia