Steven Avery's Engagement Is Off. LOVE IS DEA--Oh, Wait, We're Good with This One
Recently, we learned Steven Avery had gotten engaged to Lynn Hartman, a legal assistant he met for the first time mere weeks ago. But the wrath of 2016 knows no bounds—not even the love between a jailed possible murderer and a woman who makes questionable decisions like getting engaged to a jailed possible murderer and appearing with him on Dr. Phil, where all relationships go to flourish.
That was a perfectly healthy and normal video, and you’ll be shocked to know that Avery now alleges that Hartman was in this for attention and money.
You can watch their love story hit the floor like a planted set of keys today on Dr. Phil.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia