Stephen Colbert Congratulates Gays, Asks Scalia to Come on His Show
Stephen Colbert is currently in a bit of no-mans-land as far as his television presence goes, The Colbert Report has been off the air for a while but we still have about two and a half months until his Late Show gig starts. With a week like the one we’ve had, it’s easy to miss him and his particular brand of biting humor. But worry not! He put out this short video about the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling in order to help tide you over to September:
If you were worried that Colbert might lose his edge when he lost the “Colbert” character, I think its plain to see that he definitely won’t. Although that shout-out to commitment-phobic gays reminds me of some other Comedy Central stars:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia