Sophie Turner's Jean Grey Is Pure 80's Perfection
Bryan Singer posted our first look at Sophie Turner’s Jean Grey and Lana Condor’s Jubilee in X-Men: Apocalypse, and for anyone who grew up on the 90s cartoon X-Men (or anyone who has wondered what an 80s version of Sansa Stark would look like), I’ll advise you now to sit and breathe and just let the stone washed awesomeness wash over you.
Yup, just a couple of too-cool mutant teenagers, hanging at the mall, going to the arcade.
And seeing timely movies.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia