PETA Remains the Worst, Uses 'Grab a P*ssy' to Promote Cat Adoption
PETA has a long history of being terrible, in both practice and advertisement. Their advertising has long objectified women to push their message of animal rights. Today is no different.
Screencapping if they actually take it down but I’d be shocked if they did. Scruples aren’t really their thing.
In fact, they’re doubling down, responding fast and furiously to those expressing horror and concern.
PETA, ladies and gentlemen. The only organization that can think “hey that’s not a bad idea” to a Donald Trump dumpsterfiregarbagenonsense quote.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia