Notorious RBG Hospitalized After Cracking Three Ribs
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized with three fractured ribs after falling in her office on Wednesday night. She experienced discomfort after she got home last night, and checked herself into a hospital for observation and treatment.
What are you doing, RBG? Why aren’t you in a protective forcefield? Why aren’t covered in bubble wrap? Why aren’t you working with Dick Cheney’s doctor? Or the people responsible for Robocop? Or Tony Stark?
I bet she was exercising again. She’s always exercising. That’s what your interns are for, Justice Ginsberg. Make them exercise for you. This is terrifying. WE CANNOT LOSE YOU. Your 85-year-old heart is keeping America alive.
We adore you. We love you. You are a national treasure. Please be careful. Maybe install some foam rubber flooring and buy a desk made out of Nerf material. Hang in there, RBG. Best wishes. Get well soon.
Header Image Source: CBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia