Matthew Weiner's Official 'Mad Men' Wish List Is a Bittersweet Bounty Of Stories We'll Never See
Mad Men, for a show that ran seven seasons and spanned a decade, covered a lot of ground. But they weren’t able to cover everything. During a recent Writer’s Guild Q&A, Matthew Weiner shared his official wish list of plot points he wanted to hit before the show ended.
Oh sure, Mad Men had time for ALL OF TELEVISION, but we couldn’t check back in with Sal? I think it’s interesting that the point with Peggy’s baby wasn’t crossed off. That’s the scene I waited the entire series for, and I thought when they finally brought it back up, they did so perfectly— so simply and beautifully.
We can all agree that everyone hates Harry Crane though, right?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia