Love (and 'Agent Carter') May be Temporary But These 'Agent Carter' Valentines are Timeless
This season’s ratings haven’t been great news for our lovely Agent Carter. There could be many reasons for this, but since the first season was billed as a special one-off maybe not enough people got the message that it was coming back when ABC changed their minds. Whatever the case, the prospects for the glorious return of Peggy, Jarvis, and all their friends are pretty bleak. But today is a special day where we are supposed to celebrate our love, so let’s celebrate it with these special Valentine’s courtesy of the Agent Carter twitter account:
And, as mentioned in the tweet, you can nurse your post-Valentine’s-but-it’s-still-February malaise with two episodes on Tuesday.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia