Keanu Reeves Deepfaked into 'Forrest Gump' is an Amusing Side of the Techpocalypse
I know, I know.
Deepfake tech is dangerous. It’s disturbing. It’s gonna be playing a big part in the information techpocalypse to come as the barrier between truth and fiction becomes ever more porous and malicious agents both large and small dance a wicked dance in the liminal spaces therein. Even Keanu already has already been forced onto the technology’s puppet strings for god’s sake!
Yet despite all that I can’t help but be morbidly fascinated by the tech. Maybe it’s because it feels like this is something to be seriously aware of that the more people can see it develop the more prepared we all might be to deal with it and to spot the signs going forward. I mean just look at Forrest Keanu!
Header Image Source: YouTube
- Liveblogging The Second Democratic Presidential Debate (Wednesday Edition)
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Recap: Ooh, We Just Knew That Something Good Was Gonna Happen…
- Lady Gaga Has a New Boyfriend, and His Name is Not Bradley Cooper…Yet
- A Missouri Man Found The Frozen Body Of A Baby In His Late Mother's Freezer
- Jane's Reaction to Hearing You'd Rather Watch the Debate